Eat your way through Mexico City while tasting unique local flavors. Taste traditional mexican cuisine at its best: Tacos, Tortas, Tlacoyos, Quesadillas--- you name it! You will try it all.Book Now
Navigate off-the-beaten-path neighborhoods and enjoy Mexico City as a local. Our walking tours take you to brick-and-mortar, family owned places where you’ll learn how Mexicans eat and drink.Book Now
We are the first tour company in Mexico focused on vegan and vegetarian travel. Our ethos encompasses respect to all earthlings, responsible travel & fair trade. Created by Mexican vegans, we welcome everyone!.Book Now
Sending a reservation fee to Travelling Herbivore grants & constitutes consent of the tour to theterms and conditions explained herein.
All of Travelling Herbivore’s tours include the following:
*Knowledgeable and experienced guide.
*Food and drinks according to tour description.
*Activities listed and specified in tour details (such as entries to museums and mariachi performances,
We do not include:
*Personal expenses, snacks or water bottles/beverages.
*Medical expenses or medicine.
*Recommendations pertaining restaurants or accomodation.
*Ground transportation (unless applicable per tour description)
All bookings canceled within the first 24 hours of booking will be honoured a 100% refund.
Cancellations that take place 8 days before the tour takes place will receive a 50% refund.
Any cancellations made within 7 days of tour starting are non-refundable.
All cancellations must be requested, in writing, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours start at the time and date indicated. There will be no refunds for late arrivals andno-shows.
If customer wishes to reschedule more than 48 hours in advance, they may do so,depending on availability.
There will be no changes within 48 hours of the beginning of the tour.
WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AND DISRESPECTFUL OR DISRUPTIVE PASSENGERS.
Customers who are removed from any activity will have no refund orreschedule rights.
If a tour is cancelled due to circumstances imputable to us, the Company, TravellingHerbivore, all tours are entitled to a full refund.
No refunds shall be made for tours cancelleddue to weather, political or social unrest, traffic issues, passenger sickness, or any other factorsbeyond our control or not directly imputable to us.
We will give the customer the option toreschedule if a cancellation on our part happens.
If the customer refuses, the Company willrefund all money, in full, within 7 business days
All reservation must be paid in full. Partial holds on tours are not possible at the moment. We do not accept cash.
All tours will run as scheduled. However, we reserve the right to change schedules orrearrange stops within the tour depending on vendor availability and extenuating circumstances.
We are in constant communication with our providers in order to run efficient, organized tours.
However, due to unexpected and extenuating circumstances some vendors may be closed atthe time of a tour running.
There is a slim chance rescheduling may happen but, in the event of a vendor being unexpectedly closed, we will rearrange the tour to the customer’s best interest in order to provide a full experience for the customer.
Our tours begin on your arranged pickuptime and end at the designated tour ending point.
By virtue of booking and sending reservation fee for and/or participating in the food tasting andcultural walking tours offered by Travelling Herbivore (the “Company”), and in consideration ofbeing allowed to purchase said tickets, and for other good and valuable consideration, thereceipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, said purchaser/tour participant (the“Participant”) understands, acknowledges represents, warrants and agrees as follows, with theknowledge that the Company will rely on same:
1. Participant desires to participate in the food tasting and cultural walking tours offered bythe Company (the “Tours”).
2. Participant is in good health and suffers from no minor or serious physical or mental injury,illness or disability that would make Participant especially susceptible to injury or disability whileperforming any activity contemplated by this Waiver and Release of Claims.
3. Participant fully comprehends and accepts all of the risks associated with his/her participationin the Tours including, without limitation, exposure to unfavorable weather conditions, foodsickness, injuries (e.g., without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents or mishaps,other participants, automobiles, pedestrians and the like) and death.
4. Participant grants to Company and Company’s assignees the irrevocable, sub-licensableright and authority to use Participant’s name, likeness, photograph and/or picture for any and allcommercial or non-commercial purposes now known or later developed in perpetuity throughoutthe universe without further obligation or compensation to Participant.
5. PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURS IS AT PARTICIPANT’S OWN SOLERISK. PARTICIPANT, ON BEHALF OF HIS/HERSELF AND/OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITYACTING THROUGH OR ON BEHALF OF PARTICIPANT, HEREBY FOREVER ANDUNCONDITIONALLY RELEASES THE COMPANY, AND ANY AFFILIATED ENTITIES,PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, PRESENT AND FORMER EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, PARTNERS, CONTRACTORS, INSURERS,SHAREHOLDERS AND DIRECTORS OF THE FOREGOING (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASEDPARTIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES,COSTS AND EXPENSES IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM,PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANYAND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, AND LIABILITIES FOR DEATH, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGETO PARTICIPANT, TO ANY ONE ELSE, OR TO ANY PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OFWHETHER OR NOT SUCH INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE WAS CAUSED BY THENEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL CONDUCT OF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE RELEASEDPARTIES. PARTICIPANT, ON BEHALF OF HIS/HERSELF AND/OR ANY PERSON ORENTITY ACTING THROUGH OR ON BEHALF OF PARTICIPANT, FURTHER AGREES TODEFEND AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES, AND TO HOLD THE RELEASEDPARTIES HARMLESS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES,EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES) AND LOSSES OFANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTINGFROM, PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURS.
6. This Waiver and Release of Claims constitutes the entire agreement and understandingbetween Participant and the Released Parties, and cancels, terminates and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding relating to the subject matter hereof. There are norepresentations, promises, agreements, warranties, covenants, or undertakings other thanthose contained in this Waiver and Release of Claims.
7. None of the provisions of this Waiver and Release of Claims can be waived or modifiedexcept expressed in writing signed by Participant and the party against whom the waiver ormodification is sought to be enforced. Failure of any of the Released Parties to enforce any oftheir rights hereunder at any time shall not act as a waiver to enforce their rights under this Waiver and Release for same or similar acts at any subsequent time.